Striving for informed decision-making across Connecticut, we empower an ecosystem of data users by democratizing access to public data and building data literacy.
How we implement our mission
- Lead, convene and facilitate statewide conferences, forums and open data calls in bringing data users together to advance a common agenda around data development, access, standards, and use
- Hold and design CTData Academy workshops that increase data literacy and expand organizational capacity
- Partner with organizations to liberate, analyze, process, and visualize data
- Make data digestible and intelligible through online visualizations and data storytelling for public consumption and reuse
- Provide a data “helpline” by assisting data users with obtaining, displaying, interpreting, and using data
What we are accomplishing
Download our 2017 Annual Report.