The Connecticut Data Collaborative serves as the lead organization in the U.S. Census Bureau’s State Data Center Program and Connecticut’s official source for Census data.
Read about Census 2020.
Explore US Census Datasets for Connecticut
My Congressional District
Click on the district to see selected statistics collected by the U.S. Census Bureau through the American Community Survey (ACS) and County Business Patterns (CBP)
Census Business Builder
Are you looking for data to help you start or grow a business or understand the business landscape for a region?
About State Data Center
In 1978, the State Data Center (SDC) Program began as a cooperative agreement between the states and the U.S. Census Bureau. State Data Centers assist the Census Bureau by disseminating Census and other federal statistics. As a State Data Center partner, CTData is a local resource to contact with questions about accessing and interpreting this data. In addition to Census data, we also make state public data available in an accessible format.
As a State Data Center our core responsibilities are:
- Providing press releases about data trends throughout Connecticut
- Providing quick tutorials on how to access the data online
- Answering questions posed about the data
- Marketing available datasets through various networks
- Providing a statewide data portal
- Partnering with local governments in maintaining proper boundary files at the Census Bureau